The information on this Website has been prepared by Dann D. Sheffield & Associates for information purposes only. The content contained herein is not offered as, and should not be construed to be legal advice or legal opinion. Dann D. Sheffield & Associates makes no assertion that the information on this site is applicable to specific legal circumstances. Visitors to our site should seek professional council before acting upon any information found on this Website.
Offering this information does not create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Dann D. Sheffield & Associates and site visitors. An attorney-client relationship between a site visitor and Dann D. Sheffield & Associates can be established only if the following requirements are met:
a) The site visitor has sought to retain our legal services;
b) Dann D. Sheffield & Associates has had an opportunity to determine if any conflicts in representation exist; And
c) A letter from Dann D. Sheffield & Associates confirming the retention of legal services has been issued and received; And
d) A retainer agreement has been signed.
Our site strives to be accurate, up-to-date, and perform reliably. However we cannot guarantee that all content on this site are error free, and that your connection to the site will not be uninterrupted, or that materials available to a visitor from this site is free of viruses.
Links from our site to any other site do not constitute an endorsement or referral of that site. Our site is wholly independent, and is not associated with or sponsored by any linked entity, unless otherwise stated. Links from our site are not a guarantee of the accuracy of the information made available on the linked site. Dann D. Sheffield & Associates will remove any link from our site if requested to do so by the linked entity.
PLEASE NOTE: In the normal operation of our site, a small file known as a “cookie” may be installed on your computer to be used by your Web browser during subsequent visits to our site.
The information at this site is subject to change without notice.
Persons contacting Dann D. Sheffield & Associates through the email function or “contact us” form provided on our site should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not send confidential, privileged, or sensitive information
- Do not ask specific legal questions. Only provide information about the general nature of your inquiry, without any specific, confidential details.
- If the matter is very time-sensitive, please contact us by phone.
Dann D. Sheffield & Associates will not sell or share information sent to us via this Website with third parties. Information provided by our site visitors is for our proper purposes only.
Dann D. Sheffield & Associates does not collect personal identifying information from our website except as follows:
- Information that you send to us in an email message. If you send an email, we may keep your email address, the content of the email, and our response. This record of communication is the property of Dann D. Sheffield & Associates. PLEASE NOTE: Email sent to us may not be secure. (Please See Email Policy Above)
- Information an Internet Service Provider (ISP) automatically provides as part of the internet connection.
- Information that you submit to us in a form provided on one of our Web pages. This record of communication is the property of Dann D. Sheffield & Associates.